Entomology (from Greek ἔντομος, entomos, "that which is cut in pieces or engraved/segmented", hence "insect"; and -λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of insects, a branch of arthropodology.
Though technically incorrect, the definition is sometimes widened to include the study of terrestrial animals in other arthropod groups or other phyla, such as arachnids, myriapods, earthworms, land snails, and slugs.
- tibor-1 likes this
- benadrylcabbagesnatch reblogged this from animalplanet
- mr-dirtyluck1 reblogged this from animalplanet
- mr-dirtyluck1 likes this
- tobyaudax likes this
- pico-de-oro reblogged this from animalplanet
- galosengen reblogged this from animalplanet
- spontaneousfork likes this
- animalplanet reblogged this from crawlies
- crawlies reblogged this from creepycrawlieslove
- mogatrat reblogged this from creepycrawlieslove
- creepycrawlieslove posted this